It is one of the best locations in Africa to get a close-up look at sizable elephant herds. The dried-up lake bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulfur springs, the savannah, and woods are just a few of the five diverse habitats that nature lovers can explore here. Additionally, you may go see the Maasai people who live close to the park and learn about their genuine culture by visiting them.
- Leave Nairobi hotel 9.00 am and drive to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains.
- Arriving in time for lunch. Check in to our camp/lodge, have lunch and short rest.
- Afternoon game viewing in the park.
- Dinner and overnight in the camp / lodge
- Early morning game drive and drive back to camp.
- After breakfast full day spend in the park with picnic lunch in search of its popular residents like well known predators and their opponents like the Zebras, wildebeests, giraffe, hippo, elephants, e.t.c.
- Later return to the camp for an overnight stay.
- Morning game drive
- We visit the Maasai village as we return to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch.